Mobile Application Developer
We are able to consider candidates who have full-time and part-time availability. The Application Development Intern coordinates with Application Development team and other staff to document and modify native iOS apps, web applications, and server-side applications.
- Working knowledge using Git (similar software version control system is acceptable).
- Working knowledge programming in Objective-C or Swift for iOS platforms using Xcode.
- Working knowledge programming in Python 2 or 3.
- Familiarity SQL relational databases, or NoSQL databases, or ORMs.
- Familiarity with the following: jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular2, Reactive programming, HTTP.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as BASH or Powershell.
- Familiarity with TDD and CI.
- Strong problem solving skills troubleshooting and debugging existing code.
- Experience working in a fast pace and under tight deadlines.
- Good verbal communication skills to work with internal clients
- Assists with the continued development and documentation of custom, industry-specific, iOS and web-based software products.
- Supports the Application Development team with creating web-based dashboard front ends for real time viewing of data acquired by devices in the field.
- Works with internal and external clients to develop changes to existing applications and processes for projects.
intern / full-time